• Determines database structural requirements by analyzing client operations, applications, and programming; reviewing objectives with clients; evaluating current systems.
• Must have worked with multiple databases.
• Develops database solutions by designing proposed system; defining database physical structure and functional capabilities, security, back-up, and recovery specifications.
• Installs database systems by developing flowcharts; applying optimum access techniques; coordinating installation actions; documents actions.
• Maintains database performance by identifying and resolving production and application development problems; calculating optimum values for parameters; evaluating, integrating, and installing new releases; completing maintenance; answering user questions.
• Prepares users by conducting training if required.
• Provides database support by coding utilities, responding to user questions, and resolving problems.
• Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Procura ganhar algum dinheiro?
- Estabeleça seu orçamento e prazo
- Sublinhe sua proposta
- Seja pago pelo seu trabalho
Ofertas neste Projeto
e-Stone Information Technology is a Technology Consulting company offering spectrum of IT solutions & services in multiple domains. We provide expert Software development services spanning a range technologies like Microsoft, Open Source and Mobile combining industry knowledge with the best of technology available to cater our customer's business requirements. The company is domain agnostic providing solutions in varied domains including BFSI, Education, ERP, etc. A trusted partner to ISVs, we also manage end-to-end product developments. Our customers are located across various geographies such as India, US and Middle East. e-Stone combines Industry knowledge with the best technology available to cater to customers' business needs.
I have 7.5 years of experience working in Sql server, SSIS,Oracle, SSRS and SSAS. In my experience i have worked in ecommerce, finance,automobile and Banking domains
I have 5 years experience as Oracle Pl/Sql developer. • 5 years of professional experience in Relational database design, data structures, schemas, scripting, data standards, data control, and security • Worked with design team to create primary database storage structures and objects. Worked on Data Entry projects
My name is Pranav Kumar Biswas Started working in 2012 ,My team will answer of all your IT requirements. We are a team of highly capable and enthusiastic entities, with expertise in various IT verticals. We are a team who put customer satisfaction before anything else and for each member in our team work comes first. And this is mainly because we love what we do and are passionate about it. Simplicity is the key of our work, which is why we are plain and easy to work with. We are not the people who just develop software but people who need to be only told what is needed and we take it further from there. We follow Agile methodology whenever needed so it’s easy for our clients to work with us and they understand each and every phase their project pass through because. We as a company emphasize bottom up approach and develop the project in a way that is ready to be scaled in future and that is why are proud of what we did and do.
I have bachelor and master degrees in IT. My Primary skills include Java, Python, VB/.NET, ArcGIS, and PHP. Also database skills include MS Access, MySQL, and Oracle. My Other skills include server and network administration and maintenance with Linux/Unix and Windows Networking.
I have around 6 years of experience in the field of Oracle BI / Database development. I have worked for various USA based clients via multinational service companies. I have extensive experience in best coding practice and SDLC. Aware of the industry best practices. Looking for work where I can earn trust and confidence of the client as a Freelancer professional.
Navi Mumbai, India
8+ Years as Techno Functional Consultant for Microsoft Dynamics AX and 12 + years in Oracle SQL, PL/SQL and Oracle Forms Reports Skill set is as follows - Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3, MorphX, X++, SSRS - Microsoft C# .Net - Oracle SQL and PL/SQL - Oracle Forms and Reports
I am having around 7 years of experience in developing Reports and working in SQL Server. Adept in analyzing information system needs, evaluating end-user requirements, custom designing solutions and troubleshooting information systems.
Overview of Our Team: Our motto is to provide the best and innovative solutions to our clients, customers and business partners regarding IT solutions as it was established by IT and Marketing Professional having enormous experience in the same field. Team Size :- 35+ Engineers Specialization Areas:- · Web Designing & Web Application Development Experts · Mobile Application Development (Android/iOs) Experts · Custom Software Development · Training and Consultant etc.