We offer Architectural Service to our Clients. We have been in business for 20 years and still going. We are looking for someone who can do 3D images/rendering and artists impressions. You can use any software program you are comfortable with.
It will be on a job by job basis.
The first job we require is described below.
We require 3D images of a Clients proposed landscaping job, we have drawn up in ArchiCAD.
We are required to present the Client with images of what it will look like. We are not looking for 100% photo realist images or 100% perfection on this job.
You still need to be professional and make it look great and sell it to the Client
Show some of the existing house and the proposed landscaped area with the new fireplace, new paving and new gardening. See attached Image 1 for example
I have attached some rough screen shots in jpeg format. You can use these as a guide or create your own view.
I can supply other types of files or different views if required.
Job Address is 206 Carrington Rd, Mt Albert, Auckland 1025, New Zealand
[url removed, login to view]:0x180727415d0d5dbc,206+Carrington+Rd,+Mt+Albert,+Auckland+1025&gl=nz&ei=7cNfT94BYuXiAfziJGPCA&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CCAQ8gEwAA
YOU NEED TO DO:
PLEASE NOTE the images we have supplied are examples of views/angles only.
See Image 1a and Image 3a also for notes
If the link above does not work, copy/paste address into Google Maps or Google Earth and this will show you the existing house/property with its brick, windows and roof colour/type etc.
Attached is the fireplace that will be used. Link for fireplace. This needs to be added. [url removed, login to view]
Attached is the paving that will be used. Link for paving (the white one - Southcape). This needs to be added. [url removed, login to view]
Place some trees and plants around.
The block fence and block retaining wall will be plastered. Smooth finish plaster. You can choose a colour to suit for the plaster look.
Add in the seating
Add in background, eg sky, maybe neighbours property or a landscape or something. But it is not to take away from the main image. See example 1
• You can draw up the images using any software program you want to. Hold onto original files.
• Images to be supplied in one or two of the following file types JPEG, GIF, PNG, PDF, TIFF.
• Bid per image and mention when you can complete the first image by or in.
• We are looking at 1 - 3 images.
• If you are offered the job, we require 1 image as soon as possible and rest can follow later. This one needs to show everything. Eg attached Image 1
• Payment will be made at the completion of each drawing.
• No Milestone.
• Image required prior to payment for checking and there may be revisions requested. We may have to go back and forth a bit if needed, to get the image right and nothing important is missing.
If you require further information or a copy of the floor plan, elevations or have any questions, please contact for clarification.