I need to be able to cut and paste data from a website table into a simple UI to save it to a database table (master list), and then be able to get access to this data via a simple reporting interface.
You can see from the screen shot what the copy/paste data will look like. I can cut and paste the text from the page, but from there I need to be able to put it into a web application that allows me to save the following data.
1. Email Address
2. IP address
4*. Viewed ID (can be disregarded)
5. Http Device (user agent string)
8. Zip Code
As for #5 above, I would like to record the user agent string verbatim but have its value parsed and interpreted when displayed in any of the reports (as desktop or mobile).
Other UI Needs:
1. I need to be able to create specific list segments. (Financial, Health, Credit). These will be selectable in a multi-select dropdown list when importing each new batch of copy/paste data.
2. Scrub duplicate email addresses from each list when importing.
3. I need to be able to export data, by segment, in a TXT format
4. I must be able to filter and export data based on filtering by different variables. For example, Michigan only; Health segment and Michigan; Finance segment only, etc.. Giving me many different options on how I want to export the data.
5. The ability to search for an email in the mater list (across all segments) to permanently remove it. The email search and removal feature should have a default option of adding the email to a 'suppression list' which prevents that email from being imported (for any segment) again in the future.
Should be built in OO PHP using MVC format. Needs to work with PHP5.3 and MySQL 5.5. Feel free to use jQuery for UI components.
See attachment for copy/paste data format.