Asterisk is a standard multipurpose VoIP software, which has an initial module for supporting mobile phones via Bluetooth. This "channel driver" was realised with an open source code: [url removed, login to view] but unfortunately the project is abandoned, the author doesn't response to emails. We would like to get this module done, up and running on Linux boxes, supporting at least SonyEricsson and Nokia models. Current prolems/TODO, as it is stated on the website:
* Add support for instances for multiple BT interfaces (get_route)
* Incoming/Outgoing buffers for NBIO.
* Inband Ring Tones?
* CTP/Intercom/AdvAudio Profile support
* SMS send/recieve support
* Add chan_blt features into this module
* Define actions on events?
* Add a few applications i.e BLTPresent(), BLTStatus(), etc.
* Some form of phone (MC) book integration
* Add manufacturer custom extensions (Nokia, Ericsson, etc)
* Allocate channel numbers automatically.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Linux, Bluez, Asterisk, Bluetooth Bluetooth-enabled SonyEricsson and Nokia models, including latest ones