At the moment, I'm creating a web application for photo galleries. I'm now working on the admin interface.
The menu structure, login module, styles and colors are completely ready. A draft 'customer' data input screen is ready.
**What needs to be done** :
- To create add/edit/delete/... screens for the customer table.
- To create a edit screens for the settings table
- relational scheme : gives you an idea of the whole application. You only need to work on the tables in blue
- screenshot : this is how the add/edit user screen looks like now. (draft)
This project is quite simple to start (maintenance on some tables), but needs to be developed
according to certain standards :
- code/layout seperation is extremely important : clean code !
- I use daoGen to create data abstraction classes : you need to use/extend these classes
- the application is multilanguage. However, you are (at this stage) expected to use english as user interface language.
- only one file/screen for inserting/updating a customer is allowed. ([url removed, login to view])
- inserted data must be validated. (no empty fields, e-mailaddress check, ...)
- all maintenance actions (inserting/updating/deleting...) is put into the files [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]
(to seperate code from layout as much as possible)
- communication is very important ! If you have questions : ask !
- no trash/unused files hanging around (so no [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], ...), all files are put into correct folders (e.g. if you are using a pdf class, you put it in a includes folder, ...)
- you develop everything directly on our development server to avoid compatibility issues.
**remarks below !!!**
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
**general remarks** :
- your work will be evaluated by me. If you are a good, fast and clean developer, you will be able to work on the other tables from the relational scheme too.
- I will make the screens multilanguage afterwards
- this is the start of a long-term relationship : if you prove to work well, you will get much more similar projects.
All recent internet browsers