We want to build a Solitaire game for iPad/iPhone.
The project is split on two part:
1. Creating the game logic and settings screen.
2. After we will finish designing the App, we will ask you to integrate the design into the app you've built in.
Note: This project only concern the first part.
We are looking for a serious developer as we want to establish a longterm relationship.
What we are expecting from the developer is to build a solitaire Game with just 3 screens.
1. Home Screen
1. The user is able to start a new Game, resume a paused game if any, or go to a settings page.
2. Game Screen
1. The user is able to drag cards around
2. All the Solitaire standards rules should be implemented.
3. Should support 2 modes: 1 cards at a time or 3 cards (like on the solitaire on window).
4. There should be a subclass of UIView that represent a CARD so we will be able to change the rendering (design) later.
5. Wen the user win there will be a view to display as an overlay on the game panel: this panel will display an animation/image.
3. Option Screen: on this screen, the user will be able to change some settings of the game like:
1. The template of CARD to use (back and front)
1. Templates will be described in a XML file: you should provide a XML format that allow us to set: the images to use for each kind of card as back and front. Allow us to set the Font to write the numbers/letters on the cards.
2. Settings will be saved in an XML file: we can discuss the options that the user will be able to change when we will choose a developer.
We can discuss the details directly.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Wednesday May 12, 2010 3:56:04 AM:
Thanks for your comments. Here are the answers to some questions we have received. Option Screen: We don't need much options: - The ability to switch from (Draw one, Draw three) cards at a time - Choose the cards templates to use (back pattern and front style): your are just responsible to build one pattern for this project. We would like to discuss/provide you with a proper UML digramme to make thiss realy extensible (you can also propose one if you want). - The ability to choose the scoring mode (Normal/Vegas/None). - Enable or disable the timer. Simple and straight forward. We would like the user to be able to resume previously started game even if he close the app. (Precise how much does that feature add to the price). Note: This is the first part of the project the second part will involve integrating the design to the app. If you think it is better to have both part done at the same time, just let us know.