This project will involve using existing code written in VB6 and creating multiple reports using data collected from the user of the software. Maybe even a re-write of software to save information to an access database to make reporting easier. (determined by suggestion of coder) Will also require writing an add on to collect data from a user and include those totals in all reports and views. This is my first request, so If you need more information please contact me with any questions.
I have added a zip file of the program as it stands currently. I will try to elaborate on the features I would like implemented below:
1. Capability to enter current league information (Total Pins, games bowled) to enable mid season entries to contain accurate average information in the program.
2. Fix Reports so that they print on all printers. Currently the printer must be set to 300 dpi to view them properly.
3. Add Report - A report that details the money spent and won per league
4. Add Report - To select a bowler and get either or all of the selected items details (Games bowled, date, Daily series, total pins and running average)
5. Creation of a 30 day trial version of the program. With Keygenerator
6. Rewrite the current data format from What I believe to be CSV or a sequential file in vb6 to MS Access format.
7. Re-design the User Interface to be more user friendly.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Win 98 and Windows XP