I would like quotes on time and cost for [[url removed, login to view]] . Please give your quotes for (I) and (II) respectively:
I. Cloning the entire web site to make it a stand-alone social networking web site. In this case, I need all functions of this web site, with the below listed additions:
1. I need the web site to be multilingual-enabled, together with 2 actual languages versions as part of the deliverable. This multilingual feature covers all member's profiles, meaning their profile can have different language versions after they sign up.
2. I need a faster web site allowing for a large number of members (up to tens of millions) without slowing down the download speed. The web site to be cloned occasionally gets slow. especially at the start page (flash) and the default page of member's area upon signing in (the flash page with a pie with pins on it representing members).
3. I need it to be a fee-based web site. Paying members enjoy certain benefits and premium features and online support. This can be a monthly fixed fee, which upgrades the membership to a premium level. In addition, non-premium members can also use such premium features by paying for each instance of accessing them at a given unit rate per instance.
II. Make the web site a customisable product that I can license to people who wish to enhance their user experience on the web
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
As appropriate for the environment concerned