• Manage the planning, development, execution of marketing and sales campaigns for training courses organized in the Asia Pacific Region;
• Promote The KPI Institute offering through all communication channels including professional social media platforms;
• Build & manage effective relationships with key stakeholders to increase the impact of the sales campaigns;
• Contact clients and potential clients from Asia Pacific, offering customer service and further promoting The KPI Institute educational offering;
• Contact prospective customers from Asia Pacific to present the benefits of enterprise sales accounts and convert them in loyal customers;
• Propose sales activities that will lead to the growth of the customer base;
• Coordinate the launch of new products and services in the Asia Pacific region;
• Follow-up with customers on purchases and downloads.
• Track and analyze the trends of the market and stakeholders.
2 freelancers are bidding on average $485 for this job
PMP, MBA in marketing and professional business consultant and advisor in the field of project management, marketing and branding, operations and team management/ training. Looking forward to further discussion.