We are a tech startup that's preparing to launch a new iPhone photo sharing application. We're looking for a public relations specialist to arrange phone calls between select U.S. lifestyle/fashion/photography bloggers and the co-founders of this app. You must already have prior relationships with lifestyle/fashion/photography bloggers that are from the U.S. Must be well connected with bloggers in general. Qualified sites need to have at least above 50k total monthly visits as verified on www.similarweb.com.
After we speak with these bloggers, we would like them to support us by:
1) beta testing our new app, which is still hush-hush right now;
2) running a launch campaign and telling readers about our app (without disclosing the name of the app) via a series of blog posts that build anticipation for our initial launch event;
3) inviting readers to sign up to participate in the initial launch event and join the free membership.
- Proven working experience in public relations required.
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both a local and national level.
- Strong relationships with both local and national industry media outlets as well as lifestyle/fashion/photography bloggers that are geared towards a younger audience.
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills.
- Event planning experience.
- Open to native English writers only.
- A complete [url removed, login to view] profile.
- References or an established reputation on freelancer preferred.
- BA/MA degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline.
- US members only.
More details after inquiry.
Procura ganhar algum dinheiro?
- Estabeleça seu orçamento e prazo
- Sublinhe sua proposta
- Seja pago pelo seu trabalho
Ofertas neste Projeto
Navi mumbai, India
-Over three years of experience as a fashion designer, sales marketing , brand promoter,production handling. -Highly skilled in designing both apparel and textiles, -Hands on experience in providing clothing guidance and supportfor highend fashion and official and casual wears -In depth knowledge of previous style and current trends along with proficiency in fashion history. Able to use computer programmed for the creation of designs as well as designs on papers by hand sketches to do the work fastest and superb with color combinations and graphic design.
holladay, United States
Million dollar question – If your PR company or content writer can’t even tell their story in a compelling way, how can they possibly tell YOUR story in a compelling way? My Story – My name is Blair Nicole and I'm the Founder, CEO & Head Honcho at Media Moguls PR. We've been in business over 5 years and I've been featured in over 15 mainstream media outlets, including TV. Media Relations and Digital Marketing are my areas of expertise and my passions. Aside from PR, writing is my other passion and I'm hoping to expand my portfolio. I'm a current PAID reporter at Inquisitr News and have columns at Elite Daily, Social Media Today, Examiner and Natural News. I know how to create compelling content that is not only PR & SEO friendly, but also shareable. Facts tell and stories sell. I'm here to tell your story in the most compelling way possible to the influencers who already have clout with your target market. Currently accepting clients for PR, Media Relations and Content Creation
Experienced publicist working with long-lead media outlets, regional-media, short-lead media outlets, all online media including .COMs, online outlets, bloggers, vloggers and influencers. Proficient in communication writing including but not limited to press releases, media alerts, pitching, social copy, creative story angles, creative mailing ideation and influencer outreach, etc. Strong event planning skills, online and in-person communication and attention to detail.