to provide a framework for you to
demonstrate your knowledge and acquired skills in using the
Sketch-up CAD surface modelling package. You are to create an innovative and attractive sustainable dwelling house model, display poster explaining the design
1. Use Sketch-up 3D surface modelling software package.
2. Create and modify a 3 dimensional surface model of a building.
• Create a 3D external visualisation of a sustainable house.
• The house should have a total floor area of 80 to 100m2 and be well placed on a suitable size plot. The house should have 2 or 3 levels of accommodation and be suitable for the ‘affordable’ housing market of an urban area.
• You need to incorporate visual features expressing the sustainability of the building and its innovative nature.
• The house should have elements to contextualise it, such as: landscaping the site; and population with aspects of daily life.
3. using images extracted from your Sketch-up model create an A2 poster (or 2xA3) highlighting the sustainable and innovative aspects of your design along with its materials and structure. Use annotations and headings to identify and explain features.
*i will send u the design of house that i want u to do like and gave it some of ur oun touch and the extra things that he ask. also The houses should be suitable. also dont forget about the posters