We need some simple API for iContact ([url removed, login to view]) to communicate with WebEx ([url removed, login to view]):
1. If someone registers for an event in WebEx andif unique field identifier DOESN'T already exist in iContact then add contact to list "Registered" (in iContact) with the following fields:
2. If someone registers for an event in WebEx in andif unique field identifier DOES already exist in iContact then remove contact from list "invited" (in iContact) & then add them to list "Registered" (in iContact)
3. If someone attends an event in WebEx then remove contact from list "registered" (in iContact) then add them to list "Attended" (in iContact)
4. Also, If possible (not as urgent), send date stamps from WebEx to iContact contact (i.e. Registered Date & Attended Date). [FYI: We can easily add those custom fields in iContact without writing any code].
We have already enabled API development with both vendors (WebEx & iContact) and have keys, logins, and passwords. We spoke with API developers at both companies and they confirmed that this is not only doable, but actually very straight forward with examples online.
• Can you do this?
• How much would this cost (USD)?
• What date could you complete it by?
Thanks for any support or recommendations you may be able to provide,
3 freelancers estão ofertando em média $48 para esse trabalho
I have 8 years experience in developing and consuming Java based APIs. If I'm given all the requirements needed, I can deliver this project in 2 days, for $25.
Hi realist2u, I have gone through the project details. I have very good experience in API Development. Hope to hear from you and looking for long term relationship.