I have a catalog of product from a distributor, and a list of brands from that catalog that we carry. I need someone to set up the product in our store from the catalog.
There are currently 4 brands entered into the store from the catalog. I would suggest using BSN or Champion Nutrition for example if you need them, but here are the basics:
- Product brand to be included with product name (ie. Champion Nutrition - Super Heavyweight Gainer)
- Product name should always be the full name of the product (like the example above). The catalog often abbreviates in order to make room for the product description.
- Product SKU required for all product
- Product photo required for each product. Variable products do not require photos for each product, only one will do (example below)
***Variable product example***
0050044 Ultramet Lite 20/56g Chocolate
0050048 Ultramet Lite 60/56g Chocolate
0050047 Ultramet Lite 60/56g Vanilla
3 Products, variable in quantity and flavor, 1 photo required (as long as the product name is displayed in the photo)
- Product Description required. Same principle applies for the description for variable products as to the photo. Currently, descriptions were found just by entering the product into Google.
- Product Short description required. This is usually the product highlight copied and pasted down from the product description. If no highlights are available, Typically the first line in the description is a good summary.
- Variable Products will always use quantity as a variable, regardless of some product only having one quantity type.
- Variable Products have SKU numbers for each product, they need to be entered (should be obvious)
- Always ensure there is a default product if the product is variable
- Always enter the retail price from the catalog, never the wholesale price.
Necessary items to be aware of when choosing the product photo:
- Featured Image must be large enough to see details.
- Featured image should display the product name.
- Featured image should be on a white background. Most of the product images on Google are already shown on a white background.
If a product is not in the catalog, do not put it in the store.
Here is the catalog, please look through to get an idea of the products per brand.
[url removed, login to view]
Here are the brands in which we need the product entered for:
Healthy N' Fit
Pro Lab Nutrition
Supplement Direct (how does this one work exactly?)
Universal Nutrition System
I need good communication from whoever wins this bid. I also need this project done before August 9th. There is a 5% bonus for early completion. There is however a payment reduction if it is not complete by August 10th. That reduction will be determined by the work done on the 10th.