We have recently started a auto parts store. We need coders to populate our website cart with products. We have chosen our suppliers and we know the products we would like added to our cart.
We would like the coder to be able to have the following qualifications:
* Light knolwedge of automobiles
* Very good English skills - writing, grammer, and reading
* Must be able to write or copy descriptions of products and make the description specific to the make and model
* Must understand website optimization
* Must be able to communicate with us during 6-9pm Central USA time
Here is a description of what you will be doing:
* **Adding roughly 7,000 to 8,000** products to our website cart. The website cart software that we is called ClickCarts. You read about here: [url removed, login to view]
* When adding products, the descripition has to be customized to the make and model. You might possible be able to write code that will do this.
* You must be very professional
* You must be able to integrate product feeds into our cart from our suppliers
* You must know web optimization so that descriptions yeild free traffic from search engines
* You must know HTML - the descriptions are entered in HTML
* You must sign a NDA with regard to our suppliers, products, and business model.
Basically, you will be adding products to our shopping cart - about 8,000 products. We will supply you with what products they are and you must add them to our shopping cart.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Internet Explorer and Firefox