This program should be written as a utility program that accepts command line parameters NOT as an interactive [url removed, login to view] application must
• Allow the Server IP address to be specified on the command line
• Allow the Servers port to be specified on the command line or use a default of 98 if none is provided. (yes that is correct 98)
• Try every combination of ‘username’ and ‘password’ provided in two text files or at least until a valid password is found for one of the names (1 username - 1 password so why keep checking!), (provided: [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]), the filenames should be specified as command line parameters and must not be hard code into the application in any way, also the data for the usernames and passwords must come from the files and should not be loaded into arrays prior to the attack you must iterate over the files (why? Answer that in the report).
• Each username password pair that is successful must be output by the program to the screen along with a listing of the files found in the root directory only. (HINT: This will mean you have to use both a command channel socket and a data channel socket) You should list if the entry is a file or a directory.
• The program must display, at the end of its run, the statistics for how many username/password pairs where attempted and the number that were successful.
9 freelancers estão ofertando em média $199 para esse trabalho
Hi! Can make the software for you in plain C and start right now. Will develop it on Linux and test it for you, everything as you described. Any doubts just chat okay? Thanks, - Vinicius