United States has a severe shortage of healthcare professionals. They have an open immigration policy for allowing overseas healthcare professionals to be employed in U.S. and placed within Hospitals, Medical Centers, and Clinics…
The objective of the business is to globally identify suitable candidates starting with Nurses and Physiotherapists and placing them with Healthcare Providers in U.S.
The business entity will collaborate with the following parties to achieve the above objective:
1) Headhunting & Recruitment Agencies in UAE & Asia Pacific to identify candidates
2) Placement & Employment Agencies in U.S. that will deploy these candidates
3) Law & Immigration firms that will process the work permits / residencies in U.S.
The business plan writer at minimum has to perform the following work and prepare related content:
1) Prepare Business Plan, based on extensive research in the area of healthcare personnel placements in US. What are the pitfalls, opportunities and key processes?
(2) Research US licensing, skills & qualifications, requirements for Registered Nurses and Physical Therapists for foreign graduates.
(3) Research availability of qualified healthcare personnel in UAE willing to migrate to US and identify all costs that are to be incurred by the healthcare personnel.
(4) Identify requirements & operating model for establishing an office in UAE and US and prepare budgets for the same.
(5) Prepare 3 years financial projections with sensitivity based on pessimistic, realistic and optimistic outcomes.
(6) Multiple formats of the business plan need to be prepared, for circulation to
(a) collaborating parties based on their area of interest as listed above
(b) prospective founders & business management team
(c) prospective investors and financiers
(d) statutory authorities for business entity registration in UAE & US
Based on the experience the researcher / writer can make suggestions to enrich and enhance the content and topics of the business plan.