You should have the ability to complete this request based on the examples provided and the files attached and knowledge of what typical sales commission databases and content management systems do. Specific technical specifications are not available.
1. The application should allow the user to log in. The administrator is also a user. The application administrator should be able to select Windows Active Directory Authentication or allow the User to Log In based on the application User table and passwords.
2. The application should have the ability to configure Access/Add/View/Delete records ability by groups. These permissions are for accessing tables through the Asp.net forms. So, there are users and groups to set properties for Access/Add/View/Delete.
4. The asp.net forms will need to be created to allow Access/Add/View/Delete records of the tables in the attached database create script. There are 38 tables.
5. The UI should be designed with the work flow for a SalesForce. The other system that we use is [url removed, login to view] so something similar would be good. You can log in on that web site and register for a trial account to see how it works. The attached file "Sales_Commission_User_Work_Flow" has a format for designing the work flow"
Separate Bid Requests will be made following this project to add
You can use a code generator like <[url removed, login to view]> for most of the requirements. Requirements 1, 2, 3 4 can be generated with Ironspeed.
So, what is left is the design of the UI for a Sales department work flow. A model that can be studied for that is the [url removed, login to view] UI for which you can register there and get a 30 day trial account or look at the print screens of the UI attached.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition with a software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request. The installation should include configuring the application, web server, and database.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Visual Studio Team 2005
Sql Server Enterprise 2005