Hello - I have a simple request. I would like someone to:
1) Create a new page in [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view]
2) Put a fileupload control
3) Put an image preview picturebox
4) user will search and locate a jpg or png file (so open file dialog needs to restrict files that can be selected to either jpg or png
5) Once selected the image will be displayed in the picture box preview
6) Upload button will copy that image into my FTP folder but change the name to [url removed, login to view]
7) On my FTP the file must be in jpg format with a specific name that i pick
Note in point 6, you will need to include the credentials to login to FTP.
- This needs to work regardless of operating system (so if you are using windows, osx or a mobile phone it needs to work.
- See how facebook works - to upload a picture you just need to select it from your client machine and it will upload it for you. This is what i need.
15 freelancers estão ofertando em média $29 para este trabalho
I think we don't need FTP login details. As these application will be hosted on your server. You need to open the website. select image. Give a name . Preview. upload. That's it. I can do this work .
Hi there I can do this project for you. It will only take a few hours. I have extensive experience using .Net framework and asp.net. So please contact me and lets make this happen. Kind regards Maurice Marinus
I'm a senior Microsoft developer since 20 years with a lot of experiences with industry process. I use freelancer as a second job but my effort on any project isnt less than normal work.
I will develop a page for uploading a image on your FTP server as per your requirements. What about the design of the page ? Please give me more detail.
I am working as a Senior software engineer in reputed company situated in Bangalore having great exposer in.Net technologies like C#, MVC 5.Net ASP.Net, MS SQL 2012 0r 2008 , Ajax, Jquery, etc.