are you interested in a Drupal Commerce job?
The job comprises only 5 tasks in a Drupal 7 Commerce Kickstarter shop.
1. Create a special taxonomy view with panels for menu category levels
If you click on taxonomy menu 1st Level, the view have to show only all 2nd level taxonomy terms (child terms) and an existing image field for each taxonomy term. It also have to show the description text of parent term.
The view have to be valid for all submenus and subterms too. Only the last level have to show an already existing view.
You get an jpg document so that you can see how it have to look.
2. Add another Filter Criteria block for product overview
One filter criteria block (taxonomy product category) already exist. I think have only to duplicate it and change the taxonomy criteria. That's all.
3. Fix the price search criteria filter
There is a sort products to price filter in Kickstarter don't work. There is an existing patch out or you can update Commerce Kickstart to next Version. Eventually it's easier.
4. Create a panels view for the product overview
I want to have it in Panels so that it's easier to custom in the future and give you a jpg document so that you can see how it has to look.
5. Create a easy block view shows taxonomy terms in a comma seperatet list.
I use the standard responsive kickstart theme, so you have to look that this is not limited by the created views and responsive design is supported!