ACES is dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for individuals and families impacted with Autism or other special needs. We provide comprehensive, professional services to maximize individuals' potential in the home, school and community, throughout their lifespan.
ACES is currently looking to hire a Programmer / Instructional Designer to join our team.
Responsibilities of Programmer/Instructional Designer:
- Perform needs analysis to scope projects based on business need
- Work in conjunction with Vendor Management, Communications and Engineering teams to create impactful learning solutions that meet the needs of a global audience
- Convert existing instructor led courses to eLearning modules
- Turn around small projects quickly
- Create projects with edited voice-over and sound effects
- Maintain and update existing content to ensure it is always current
- Create eLearning design standards
- Travel to customer service sites as needed. (Approximately once a quarter)
- 4 years of experience in creating eLearning modules
- Experience in storyboarding and scripting
- Expert knowledge of Captivate or Articulate's features and abilities
- Knowledge of eLearning technologies and deployment strategies
- Demonstrated application of adult learning principles and instructional design practices.
- Ability to independently manage projects with a proven track record of managing multiple projects
- Strong partnering skills to work effectively with peers, subject matter experts, and other business partners
- Ability to identify design and deployment challenges, and recommend improvements in our internal processes and procedures
- Work samples will be required
- Experience working with a global team or with multiple regions
- Experience in creation of modules for a Work From Home model
- Video production experience a plus
If you believe you have the qualification and skillset for this position , then we invite you to apply right away. You may do so by replying directly to this ad with a brief introduction and resume attached in .doc format. Please be sure to put "Programmer/Instructional Designer" in the subject line.
No Phone Calls Please. Due to the volume of resumes, we will contact only those candidates whose experience, education, availability and location match the current needs of ACES. Thank you for your interest and understanding.