Here's some projects that our expert Silverlight Designer made real:
- Creation of remarkable lighting designs for interior projects
- Metropix floor plan designs for small to medium-sized apartments
- Styling and lay outing sophisticated C# applications
- Creation of unique logos with pistons as legs, carrying a man with a gas mask
- Designing web pages in ASP.net to edit excel files online
- Data extraction from complex webpages to compile into flatfiles
- Upgrades of existing MS LightSwitch Projects with Visual Studio 2013 Update 3 standards
- Designing social networking websites with highly customized features
- Active contributions of customizing Wordpress themes
- Professional design of Icons in Silverlight
At Freelancer.com our talented team of Silverlight Designers has created projects from complex webpages to sophisticated logos. Our talented designers combine their technical expertise with user experience design to create efficient solutions based on your corporate objectives. The end result: intuitive interfaces that enhance your users’ journey on your website. We invite you to post your Silverlight project on Freelancer.com to start an attractive project today!A partir das avaliações de 8,647, os clientes avaliam nosso Silverlight Designers 4.92 de 5 estrelas.
Contratar Silverlight Designers
Gordon Moore, a co-founder of Intel and a pioneer in the semiconductor industry whose "Moore's Law" foretold a long-term surge in computing power, passed away on Friday at the age of 94, according to the firm. He passed away at his home in Hawaii, according to Intel (INTC) and Moore's family charity organization, surrounded by loved ones. As one of the three founding members of Intel in 1968, Moore was the rolled-up-sleeves engineer who ultimately helped "Intel Inside" processors find their way into more than 80% of all personal computers in use today. Moore noted in a 1965 paper that since the development of integrated circuits, the number of transistors on microchips has generally doubled year due to technological advancements. His forecast that the pat...