Geospatial is a technology that involves using computers and data to manage, visualize and analyze physical elements of the world on a map. A Geospatial Expert is skilled in creating and maintaining geographic data, manipulating mapping and satellite imagery, and producing detailed maps that can be used to make informed decisions.
Geospatial technology has become more important in the past few years due to the rapid innovation and development of applications that use geospatial information. Geospatial Experts have a vast array of knowledge in using tools, software and advanced techniques to capture, manipulate and deliver spatial data in ways that traditional methods cannot.
Here's some projects that our Geospatial Experts made real:
- Presenting noise pollution data on a map
- Creating interactive maps showcasing the location of sporting facilities
- Generating aerial application maps
- Designing prototypes of small geographical information systems (GIS)
- Extracting GIS data manipulation in formats of txt
- Building GIS shapefiles from historical atlas images
- Creating new GeoServer installations on fresh servers and making WMS
- Analyzing point cloud classifications
Geospatial technology has come to be an invaluable asset for businesses, governments and private individuals needing assistance in managing physical elements with the world. With Freelancer.com, customers are able to find qualified and experienced Geospatial Experts for their project needs. Our expert Freelancer will be able to aid with manipulating geospatial data, developing custom maps and providing services for spatial analysis or mapping tasks.
Bring your project ideas alive with the help of a Geospatial Expert from Freelancer.com! Post your own job today to hire one of our experts and benefit from the easiest way to find and hire the most competent professionals.A partir das avaliações de 7,496, os clientes avaliam nosso Geospatial Experts 4.88 de 5 estrelas.
Contratar Geospatial Experts
Objective: To create a 3D model of the subsurface magnetic properties using magnetic inversion techniques based on the data obtained from the recent magnetic survey. Tasks: Data Preprocessing: Review and organize the raw magnetic survey data to ensure quality. Remove any environmental noise or anomalies from the data. Convert the raw data into a usable format for magnetic inversion. Magnetic Inversion: Choose an appropriate magnetic inversion algorithm based on the survey area and subsurface geology. Set the inversion parameters to optimize the accuracy and resolution of the 3D model. Run the magnetic inversion algorithm on the preprocessed data to generate a 3D model of the subsurface magnetic properties. Interpretation and Analysis: Analyze the magnetic inversion re...
1. All building footprints need to be digitized including apartments, skyscrapers, commercial, residential, garages, shafts, etc... 2. Floor-wise splitting need to be done 3. Open area needs to be removed from BFP. 4. Given images are top projected Ortho images, unwanted base movement is not required. 5. High planimetric accuracy is required (+/-0.5 meters) *2 key deliverables, First to build a solution document for me for the assigned tasks Second to build the videos of those solutions he./she will work during the project.