- ASSIM COMO FAZEM:
Trabalhos Exibidos por nossos Freelancers
Realize Mais com Freelancers
Você não precisa fazer tudo por conta própria
Gaste mais tempo no que você faz melhor & comece a realizar mais coisas.
Contrate por uma fração do custo
Encontre um exército de designers, desenvolvedores, divulgadores e escritores.
Não se arrependa de uma má contratação
Leia avaliações de pessoas reais e saiba que você está recebendo o melhor.
As Featured in
O Maior Mercado do Mundo
Milhões de engenheiros, desde empresas pequenas até empresas grandes, de empreendedores a startups, utilizam o Freelancer para transformar suas ideias em realidade.
DE USUÁRIOS REGISTRADOS
TOTAL DE TRABALHOS PUBLICADOS
Excellent work, super fast, super quality and understood the brief perfectly!
If you're looking for a talented web developer you'll find people like Charchit to help you accomplish your needs.
Contratando a Database Development Expert no Freelancer
A database is an organized collection of data including schemas, tables, queries, reports, views and objects. The data is organized to support processes that require information, gaining significant time saving for the user.
A database can sort, change or manage information and it can be stored in a range of ways. In essence, a database is an electronic filing cabinet which collates information about individuals to be used in future tasks.
How are databases used?
- Storing important data
- Managing data - particularly for hotel bookings and flights
- Providing remote access for individuals from different geographical locations
- Collating information in such a way that data always makes sense
There are a range of database models which companies and individuals will set up depending on the way they would like to represent the data.
What are the different types of databases?
- Simple files - this is a simple database systems and often means data is displayed in simple lines.
- Hierarchical - the data is organized in a tree structure and each sub group is shown as a ‘branch’ off the tree.
- Network - this process used records and sets to store data and is a more complex way of setting up data.
- Relational - data is organized in tables and joined together via simple queries.
- Object oriented - the data is represented via objects that interact with the OOP (object oriented programming) language.
- NoSQL - the most modern type of database, this is where data is stored a key-value pairs and without structured query language.
In business, databases are used throughout the office environment for a range of purposes and help business owners to track their customers, inventory and also their staff.
Databases offer a range of benefits to businesses and can help in the following areas of business:
- Customer relationship management - CRM’s are essential to the day-to-day running of business. A CRM database can organize accounts, contacts, leads and any ongoing tasks that need to be managed or monitored. If you are looking to regularly call on your clients or set 12 month reminders for work, a CRM database is the perfect business tool.
- Inventory tracking - these databases tell a business how much inventory is in a warehouse and can follow inventory as it is moved from one place to another so you can always keep track of your levels of stock.
- Staff database - ensuring you are up to date with all staff and personnel information is essential for managing wages, payroll, commissions, taxes, benefits and any other staff entitlements.
If your business is looking to engage a professional database developer to create and install a database in your business freelancer.com has an array of qualified freelancers ready to work on your project.
Simply log onto Freelancer.com today and view the range of qualified freelance database developers ready to start work on your project.
1. Publique o trabalho
Conte-nos o que precisa realizar em segundos.
2. Escolha os freelancers
Receba sua primeira oferta em segundos e escolha entre os melhores.
3. Acompanhe o progresso
Converse com seu freelancer e avalie o trabalho dele 24h por dia, 7 dias por semana.
4. Pague de forma segura
Pague apenas quando estiver totalmente satisfeito(a).
Encontrar Especialistas de Desenvolvimento do Banco de Dados Agora
É rápido, fácil e nós só precisamos de alguns detalhes para começarReceber Cotações de Graça