Ecommerce Deals Site - HTML Template
- Estado: Closed
- Prêmio: $200
- Inscrições Recebidas: 8
- Vencedor: ankushchak
Síntese do concurso
Deals Site Like Groupon..
[login to view URL]
We would like you to develop an html template to be used for an ecommerce website running deals. It should have following 3 page layouts:
- Header with the company logo, login, menu and the usual stuff
- Main Area displaying 3 products in a row prominently
- Besides the product image, these 3 displays should have a place for product name, deal price, saved amount, deal deadline (6 days remaining) and a slider indicating howmany people already bought this item. Note that deal may trigger after the total reaches a particular number like 100. So the slider shoud indicate the progress from 0 to 100, placing the marker at current level say 20.
- 3 large buttons: Past Deals, More Deals, Future Deals
- A banner to request a new prodcut which is not available. It should capture product name, and the users email.
- Footer with usual data and links like social media icons, etc.
(2) Deals page
- This will be used for displaying Past Deals, More Deals, and Future Deals
- It should list 3 products in a row prominently similar to home page, but with multiple rows
(3) Product page
- Usual product details page of an ecommerce site showing all the product specs, more images, deal details, vendor details, etc. Also should have social media share/like buttons and Add to cart/Buy now option.
Note that this template will be used on top of an eComerce platform like WordPress/WooComerce, OpenCart or a custom one. If you are interested in that opportunity, please indicate. We will be running it as another project bid.
[login to view URL] - This is domain we will be hosting the website, please remember to use the same logo and color theme (Predominantly white with tinges of orange and black).
Feedback do Empregador
“Ankush was the only one from many contestants who picked up our idea correctly and delivered the final output to our satisfaction. He was passionate about the work and spent extra time fine tuning many elements that we had not asked for. He made sure to deliver a perfect work taking feedback from is even after awarding. We wish him the best.”